Professional Scrum Master ™ Training & Certification – 2 days | Brussels
V Language options
V Small group – Big interactivity
V Course manual included
V Trial Exam Book
V Practical exercices & serious games
The Scrum Master Training by WORLD OF DIGITS.
Our Scrum Master Training & Certification seeks to equip individuals with the needed knowledge, skills and attitudes that can make them an expert, responsive and experienced Scrum Master.
We seek to uplift individuals to a high standard of Scrum & Agile project management expertise. We produce professionals who can apply Scrum seamlessly with other high-level project management approaches such as Scrum and others for the complete, responsive, fast-paced, change-filled project management.
Learn how to clear obstacles, establish effectiveness and good relationship within your development team. Get the insights to protect your team from outside interruptions and distractions.
THE DEV TEAM
Scrum Master Training Details
Who is this for?
- Groups from 8 to 12 people. In English, French and Dutch.
- Developers, Managers and Teams
- Persons having experience or interests in project management or product development.
1100 € (ex vat)
- 2-day Training
- Professional Scrum Master I Exam
- 2 Handbooks (Theory & Trial Exam)
- Reading material Exam
- Beverage & Lunch
Our Training style
– Our workshop and business case programs employ teaching methods which focus on the mental, physical and emotional development of participants.
– Their contents are specifically tailored to your project and your training objectives.
– Our teaching methods are fun and collaborative, involving user stories, user role play, products backlog’s, and real sprint plans.
Up to 1 year to pass the Exam!
V Get your Trial Exam book
V Train as much as you want
V Be prepared to pass the Exam
- The Agile Manifesto
- Discover Scrum Basics
- Practical and defined processes
- The Significance of “Done”
- The 5 Scrum values
- The applicability of Scrum
- Overview of Scrum Roles
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Single product owner per product
- Organisational respect
- The Team
- Team Characteristics
- Impact on Traditional Roles
- No Project Manager
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Release Planning
- Product Backlog
- Management and Refinement
- Responsibility and Participation
- Item Readiness
- Item Estimation
|Certification||Dates||€ (htva / excl vat)||Location||Language||Status|
|Professional Scrum Product Owner||19-20 December 2019||1100€||Brussels||English||2 seats left|
|Professional Scrum Product Owner||27-28 February 2020||1100€||Brussels||English||Confirmed|
|Professional Scrum Product Owner||26-27 March 2020||1100€||Brussels||English||Open|
|Professional Scrum Product Owner||23 - 24 April 2020||1100€||Brussels||English||Open|
Any questions? Call us at +32.2.899.20.20
We will provide you with advices and guidances.
This post is also available in: French