Agile Project Management Training (Practitioner) – 2 days
Our Agile Project Management Practitioner Certification (APMG) seeks to equip individuals with the needed knowledge, skills and attitudes that can make them an expert, reactive and experienced Agile Project Management worker.
Taking the expertise and knowledge specified in the DSDM Atern, we seek to uplift individuals to a high standard of Agile project management expertise. We produce professionals who can apply Agile seamlessly with other high-level project management approaches such as Scrum and others for the complete, responsive, fast-paced, change-filled project management.
What are the benefits of our Agile Project Management Practitioner training?
As a Agile Project Management Practitioner, you will learn how to manage your responsibilities in a scrum team. You will build close relation with the business side of your project and boost collaboration within your team. This certification will help you to properly use Scrum principles in order to increase the success rate of the deliverables you are working on. You will gain a deep understanding of the roles, the product vision, the estimates, the product backlog and other skills. You will typically, organize and ensure to get your product out as smoothly as possible, by satisfying all the stakeholders.
Pre-requisites accepted to be eligible to take the Practitioner examination:
- AgilePM Foundation Certificate (either 2010 or 2014 version), or
- DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate, or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate.
1.050 € for 2 days (ex vat)
Our offer consists of a 2-day training at 1.050€ ex VAT to prepare you to pass the Agile Project Management Practitioner certification. All our prices contains the the exam, certification, course material, light lunches and the official Agile Project Management® Handbook. All in English. (Training dates see here under).
Agile Project Management Practioner program:
The practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis.
Topics covered during Practitioner:
- Hands-on experience and support for actual Agile projects, from planning to evaluation phases.
- Knowledge, skills and attitudes for effective Agile Project Management.
- Core principles revolving around Agile Project Management to help you immediately understand why this approach is sought-after for the underlying philosophy for business use.
- The tools and requirements for successful Agile project management, to give you great starting points no matter what kind of project you’re working on.
- Roles and responsibilities: the DSDM Team Model explained
- People, teams and interactions within an Agile Project
- Requirements and user stories
- Estimating: how and when ?
- Project planning through the Lifecycle
- Quality assurance in an Agile project
- Risk management
- How to tailor AgilePM to your needs ?
As future Agile Project Manager here’s a short overview of the stages you will go through and how they are implemented across different cases:
- Phase 1: the product owner identifies the product vision. The product vision is a definition of what your product is, how it will support your company or organization’s strategy, and who will use the product.
- Phase 2: the product owner creates a product roadmap. The product roadmap is a high-level view of the product requirements, with a loose time frame for when you will develop those requirements.
- Phase 3: the product owner creates a release plan. The release plan identifies a high-level timetable for the release of working software. An agile project will have many releases, with the highest-priority features launching first.
- Phase 4: the product owner, the master, and the development team plan sprints, also called iterations, and start creating the product within those sprints. Sprint planning sessions take place at the start of each sprint, where the scrum team determines what requirements will be in the upcoming iteration.
- Phase 5: during each sprint, the development team has daily meetings. In the daily meeting, you spend no more than 15 minutes and discuss what you completed yesterday, what you will work on today, and any roadblocks you have.
- Phase 6: the team holds a sprint review. In the sprint review, at the end of every sprint, you demonstrate the working product created during the sprint to the product stakeholders.
- Phase 7: the team holds a sprint retrospective. The sprint retrospective is a meeting where the team discusses how the sprint went and plans for improvements in the next sprint
- Participants come out of our program with a certification that help them apply relevant project management methods to successfully conduct an Agile project.
- Trainees are equipped with the tools and management styles the allows for a better tailoring of the right Agile experience to any project or company.
- Individuals actively promote trust and close cooperation between developers and businesses and give the laters on-going visibility into what is happening.
- Students are able to adapt to the fast-paced and changing business world with Agile methodologies and techniques.
- Participants are able to deliver projects at more favourable timeframes.
- Individuals are able to involve and collaborate with stakeholders more effectively and create a truly Agile project.
- Agile projects deliver increased ROI at shorter time intervals. When change happens faster and at lower cost and lower risk, projects are more likely to succeed beyond the set goals.
- Lower project costs, risks and issues with the proper risk management.
- Create more forward momentum and action by constantly validating milestones against business objectives.
- Agile-trained workers and project managers are able to complement existing corporate processes with faster, more responsive features. Quality checking, audit processes and other business functions are enhanced by Agile, creating transparency and improving company and team track records.
- Quick solutions through a tried-and-tested Agile approach for immediate turnaround.
- Work with existing budgets, time scales and scope no matter what stage with this incredibly dynamic project management approach.
- Increase professionalism, work ethic and work-life balance through structured tasks and intervals that can help workers perform better and produce more.
*€ htva/excl vat
Or call us at +32.2.899.20.20,
we will provide you with advices and guidances.
This post is also available in: French