Agile Business Analyst Training and Certification – IIBA® & AAC™ | Brussels
GOOD NEWS! Our trainings are maintained and confirmed,
until further notice.
Please note that all safety and hygiene measures are respected and enforced.
Learn methods & tools to work in an Agile environment.
IIBA®-AAC Certification (IIBA® Agile Analysis Certification) is the new agile business analysis certification from IIBA®.
V Professional certification on the IIBA Competency Model.
V Develop your skills to work in an Agile project team.
V Competencies expected and recognized through this specialization are aligned with Agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide, version 2.
V This course builds its foundation on the industry’s best practices.
The Agile Business Analyst Training aims to prepare professionals who have different BA backgrounds and operate in various industries, in comprehending and working within Agile environments.
The goal will be to explore the role and mindset of the agile BA, and the three agile horizons: strategy initiative delivery.
Mastering this methodology will allow Business Analysts to make effective decisions and support organizational activities during their transformation processes.
Several techniques in the agile BA’s toolkit will be explained, such as product roadmaps, retrospectives, story mapping, and value stream mapping.
Learn how to help your team deliver more successful, high-quality products and enhance dramatically cross-functional collaboration
Agile Business Analyst Training Details
What are the benefits of our Agile Business Analyst Training?
As an Agile Business Analyst, you will learn how agile intersects with business analysis and how it interacts. You will gain fundamental awareness of skills and knowledge involved in the analysis work. Moreover, you will learn how to boost interactions and collaboration within Agile teams.
This training will help you understand the ability to collaborate in an agile environment and transform project delivery. You will learn the key principles of Agile Business Analysis, three planning horizons, an understanding of how interactions and feedback cross horizons and how and when techniques of business analysis are applied in different planning horizons. The goal is to help practitioners go beyond user stories and consider what business analysis in an Agile environment really means.
Who is this for?
- Practicing Business Analysts.
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Analysis Certification credential holders.
- Individuals wishing to understand business analysis in an Agile environment – such as Product Owners and managers.
1100 € (ex vat)
- 2-day Training
- 2 Handbooks (Theory & Trial Exam)
- Reading material Exam
- Beverage & Lunch
Our Training style
– Our trainings and business case programs employ teaching methods which focus on the mental, physical and emotional development of participants.
– Their contents are specifically tailored to your project and your training objectives.
– Our teaching methods are fun and collaborative, involving user stories, user role play, products backlog’s, and real sprint plans.
Become an Agile Business Analyst
This training allows you to get prepared
to pass well the exam IIBA® & AAC™
and get certified Agile BA.
- I. The Agile BA mindset
- II. The three agile horizons: strategy, initiative and delivery
- III. Certification Overview
- IV. Techniques
- V. The Exam
Agile BA mindset
Agile Analysis principles
Applying BACCM to agile analysis principle
- Srategy horizon
- Applying the agile BA principles at the strategy horizon
- Initiative horizon
- Applying the agile BA principles at the initiative horizon
- Delivery horizon
- Applying the agile BA principles at the delivery horizon
Introduction to the certification
Overview of the Agile Extension to the BABOK v2
- Techniques overview
- Backlog refinement
- Behaviour-driven development
- Impact mapping
- Job stories
- Kano analysis
- Planning workshops
- Portfolio Kanban
- Product roadmap
- Purpose alignment model
- Real options
- Relative estimation
- Story elaboration
- Story Mapping
- User stories
- Value modelling
- Apply for the exam
- Prepare to take the exam
- Pass the exam
This post is also available in: French